View Single Post
  #987   ^
Old Tue, May-30-17, 04:30

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

"I've decided to extend the challenge for each day that I don't meet the parameters of this challenge. It is now a 93 day commitment." - Interesting take on it Ken, I think that's a good idea. Freeing yourself from the idea that "time" means anything but an arbitrarily agreed upon measure. I guess the sun going around the earth once <--- joke there is fairly easy to agree on but the stuff that happens from one sunrise to the next we have little control over. Doing somthing 90 times rather than 90 times in a row is more relaxing and you'll have time to examine what was different when a streak ends. If you do something 90 days in a row you'll never have that insight until the 90 days are over.

Perhaps they both have their benefits and detriments.

Have a good short week at work guys, if you still work that is

For what it's worth, I didn't listen to dhamma, sit or work on squats yesterday, I was too nervous and self-centerd thinking about a kiting session that turned into a windsurfing session. Expect Nothing, that was a lot of wasted time worrying about something that didn't happen. My insight from looking back on yesterday.