#28   ^
Old Sun, Jan-08-17, 19:18

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena
Posting mostly just to keep abreast of this thread. Will be Medi-care eligible at my next birthday, in December, which means 70 isn't all that far away.
I'm close too but a little closer. 65 in March so I start Medicare on March 1. I've already gotten my Medicare card (Part A and B) in the mail.

Still agonizing over which Medigap plan to choose and which Part D drug plan. Currently my only drug is Armour thyroid which is not covered by *any* Part D plan anywhere in the US - but you never know what will be down the road.

I don't walk much as I have a bad knee and it's doesn't take too much distance to develop a strong ache. Not to mention I live in Florida where it's warmer than I would like to walk for about 7 months of the year I do love to swim, but I have had about zero energy since breaking my wrist in July and for months wanted to do nothing but sleep - but I'm slowly regaining some energy so want to get more active again. Still not really "there" yet. And I'd be terrified of a rebounder, exactly the sort of thing I'd bounce off and break my wrist again!

Some of you know the name Dana Carpender, author of many LC cookbooks. I know Dana, we were on three of Jimmy Moore's LC cruises together, and we are both old "Jersey Girls", and are Facebook friends. She posted recently that she broke her left wrist TWICE last year - in January and again in May. Eeek. Not something I'd ever want to risk. She said she couldn't face the pain of doing it again. I don't want to face the pain a *second* time!

I do add collagen to my morning coffee and have for months but can't say it's helped with my joints at all. But it feels like I'm doing something