View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-26-18, 05:59

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Janet, that woman clearly said she didn't get any chemo or surgery. If Dr Fine reined it in, he failed, cuz I didn't hear "adjuvant", I heard "only keto". Also, don't need to dabble in medicine to be accused of dabbling in medicine by the AMA (or by any other official and pseudo-official association for that matter), just need to advocate low-carb, especially by pointing out medically pertinent aspects like elimination of insulin or asthma pump for example.

The kid's behavior. The woman's elimination of insulin. The woman's improvements in cognitive abilities. The woman's tumor shrinkage. The woman's elimination of asthma pump. All of these people's overall physiological improvements. That's all medically and clinically pertinent.

The AMA's criticism is truly stupid, if not downright criminal. Put it this way. A doc who's genuinely trying to fix you up, is gonna genuinely consider all effective ways to do so, including a diet that is otherwise believed to be detrimental, i.e. the beneficial effects are weighed in light of side effects. Potent narcotics for a child? Insulin for a diabetic type 2? Diet alone allows those two medical treatments to be eliminated. Not only that, diet alone is more effective than either of those two medical treatments ever were.

No, the AMA should be like "oh emm gee, we gonna jump right in and do that too, cuz it looks real good, even if it helps just a few, cuz if we're honest about it all our other stuff also helps just a few, we're real glad you opened our eyes, and stuff, thanks buddy". Instead, the AMA is like "oh emm gee, he stole our shtick, that's our shtick!!! Thief Impostor!!! Call the cops!!!". Think about it. How many genuine medical practitioners have adopted fully diet as both primary and adjuvant therapy to treat patients, because it just works? Ima list a few. Eenfeldt, Eades (both), Atkins (can't forget him, right?), Fung, Bernstein. Add yours to the list. The point here is that the AMA can do the same without any shame, but doesn't for whatever reason, and instead condemns the treatment and its advocates and I'll go as far as say condemns the beneficial outcomes.

I could lend noble intentions to the AMA, but seriously.