#1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-12-12, 20:19

Plan: General
Stats: 160/160/155 Male 5'11"
BF:
Progress:
Default Male Yeast Infection Treatment?

Hello all,

I've been struggling with a male yeast infection and a TON of information about what it is I should take or not take in alternative treatments. Before I turn back to western medicine I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to assist me.

As a 30+ year old uncircumcised male I've had a yeast infection here and there in my lifetime. However, recently it seems that I get them at the drop of a hat.

Typically, my doctor will prescribe some kind of cream/ointment - most recently econozale, and possibly some diflucan and it will clear up. This time around, however, it has persisted.

Being unemployed and unable to afford the medical fees I have turned to alternative treatments.

After doing a bit of research I came across a couple suggestions, and have been doing this for the past week or so but so far to no avail;
* Removing bread, alcohol and sugars from my diet
* Consuming and applying raw coconut oil
* Consuming and applying raw manukah honey
* Consuming and applying raw apple cider vinegar

I was wondering if anyone had an experience with this directly that could advise me? I see organic oregano oil, garlic as well as MSM flakes - are the things I mentioned above not effective?

Please help!
Sponsored Links