View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Mar-11-18, 02:24

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Update: the first draft is complete, at a total of 47 pages + cover. The content is pretty much set at this point, unless we get any breaking news over the next week like a Tim Noakes appeal verdict or something. The top-level list of sections reads like this:

* Introduction
* About LCHF
* Criticism of LCHF
* The evidence base
* Recommendations for change
* Benefits
* Conclusion
* References

I've spent much of this weekend re-verifying my references; pretty mind-numbing stuff, weeding out double-ups and so on, but I may as well do this right if I'm to do this at all. The reference count is now 167.

I went to a local printer this morning to get some details on the costs of printing and binding. I think I'll get two copies done next weekend, one for Dr Clark and another for myself for posterity. In the meantime I'm going to give myself and a couple of colleagues most of next week to proof-read this thing.

I'm sure this won't be the last time I say it, but thanks to everyone in this thread for their thoughts, links and support for this little project. I've made sure to include the lowcarber.org forum community in the acknowledgements subsection.