#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-04-12, 10:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 209/198/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default <gives her stall the middle finger>

I was doom and gloom for the last several weeks, because I've been SOOO good, and have not lost any weight. I stomped my feet, threw my little tantrum, and all it did was feed into my frustration.

You know what? For anyone who's watched, or believes in The Secret, it's no wonder I wasn't losing any weight, because all I was focused on, and all I kept saying was "Forever over 200".

Forget that. Let's reflect, shall we.....

1. I have been on/off low carb for the last year and a half (90%on 10%off) It's the 10% off that has me in the position where I'm not where I want to be. That's A LOT of effort, only to poke holes in my raft at the end.

2. I have had horrible skin most of my life. Now that this is the longest stretch of staying ON LC, my face has a glow, and my 10 pounds of dry ashy skin loss is reduced to 1 pound. (Please ignore my drama queen exaggeration on that).

3. And most important...I have not been sick once in the last year and a half. Neither has my husband. I used to get sick about twice a year, and he would about four times a year, and it would floor him when he was sick. Wheat/sugar causes inflammation, which in turn hits your immune system.

AMAZING!!! Let's pretend I never lost another pound (Which is REALLY pretending), I'm healthier than I've been in years, and I've only scratched the surface.
Sponsored Links