#19   ^
Old Sat, Jul-07-18, 06:24

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 205/150/150 Female 5'5"
BF:35
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I haven’t had any issues with chicken myself. I eat vegetables daily and do okay with them. I don’t eat huge meals.

I only had the one major attack that sent me to the ER. That was 4 years ago. I’m 2 years older than you. The other times I felt the pain, mine is on the right side, I was able to head off a major attack by flushing my system with clear liquids and waiting for it to go away. So far that’s working and I haven’t been back to the ER with it. It’s been about 3 times in the last 4 years that I had some diverticular pain.

How are you doing?

Better, thanks still some twinges on the lower left..every so often but so much less bloated..more like back to normal. Your weight is my ideal weight too.
Can flares be also weight related? I like your plan for self treating flares.. I'm going to do that if I get another one. I also agree small meals really helps because it doesn't flood the intestines with fecal matter that is hard to process and can get stuck. GI appt on August 14th I hope I don't have issues waiting...
I also have upper gastric issues.. I think I may have an ulcer .. I hope not worse.