View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-07, 19:28

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Sharon,

It has been dry here in the evening shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. But it rained all day here, light, so it soaked in and was very welcome.

I never felt inclined to buy Staying Power from the comments I read from other PPers when it first came out. I guess it is mostly because I seem to have settled in to a eating pattern that fits me. I have been at 140 for four years, at least. Might slip up a pound or two, but then later I check and it is gone. I feel bad for all of those that have to be SO careful of what they eat.

Wish some of the old timers like Baudy, CindySue48, jkmfrog, Songberrie and all the others I have missed would come back. I looked back through the Java Room thread. It went dead the beginning of the summer of 2006. From near the beginning of June until nearly the end of November there were just nine posts. I know that there are more PP folks around but they have gotten out of the habit of checking here. And may also be very busy like I am so limit where they post.

Glad you and Lisa are around. It helps the new folks if they feel like this part of the forum has enough people that there is a good chance that they can relate to. Me, I never was heavy so have no experience to share.