View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Jul-01-16, 12:34

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Happy CANADA DAY, ALL!!!

DD and I are sitting here relaxing (on our screens, shame shame! *we have limited ourselves to two hours a day over vacation...) at the monolith Starbux...fireplace, giant couches, three level skylights...it's as beautiful as a church. She's got iced tea, I've got black Pike Roast, as usual. Sippin' n snoopin'...

We are hanging out and waiting for DH to finish work across the street, then we are all going to go see a movie; Nemo2, to kick off our long weekend! After that, out for lunch. Don't know where, but I'll probably just get my usual; green salad w oil n vinegar, and some plain protien. This WOL is totally doable, even out in the real world...

Found out a little more about the wedding- Well, on Saturday night, they are roasting a pig and serving salmon too- so, that's easy. As for the rest of the time, don't know. Thinking about packing some of MY bacon in my suitcase along with the tuna and sardines...then again, it's not like there are no grocery stores up there... Any other suggestions?

I wish things were a bit more organized. I don't know of any sort of schedule yet or what the requirements will be on Friday... I'm not sweating it-just would prefer to have a plan in place. No matter, I'll figure it out. (If nothing else, a mug, some butter, a dozen eggs and a microwave will sustain me!)

Hope eveyone has a fun, op, weekend planned!!!

We will walk to the park to see fireworks on Monday-just gonna' hang out and have fun the rest of the time. Maybe plan a little bit for my new spelling program for next year...

Happy Friday everyone!

jams