View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Fri, Jul-10-15, 09:33
Every day is day 1.

Plan: Atkins 1972
Stats: 249.0/220.6/160 Female 67 inches
BF:Yup. I know.
Progress: 32%

Morning all!!! Miss me??? Sorry!! No excuses. Just life and it's easy to slip out of the habit of checking in. Ball is just about over for a while. Lanson made the all star team for 11 year olds and they play in the district tournament this weekend and will compete at the state level next weekend. (The state tournament for 11 year olds is in Cape Girardeau this year which plays in our district and all 4 teams at the district level here have been invited to play to fill out the bracket). Yay! I won't get to see all of the state games as Bryce has an overnight church camp next Friday and a parent has to stay with them. It's fun. I did it with Lanson at this age. I don't want to cancel on him (even though I REALLY want to watch all of the state games with Lanson playing!!) because I don't want him to think that he isn't just as important as Lanson because HE IS and I also don't want to send the message that church isn't as important as ball games because it is MORE IMPORTANT THAN BASEBALL. There will be a short break period after the state tournament before our 7 year old starts practicing with his team for the fall baseball league. Lanson will sit that out this year as he is practicing for basketball year round now. At least my kids are healthy and athletic!!!

Pat - Congrats on the new commission and the weight loss!!!

Susan - All the renovations sound so amazing! I bet your house will be a show stopper once it's complete!

Kathy - Thank you so much for sharing all of your 'experiments' with us!! I learn so much from you! Also, bah humbug to your Dad!! I am so glad that you didn't allow his mentality to warp you! You are such a grounded person! We love you!!!!

Good luck with the food! I'm taking some nitrate filled meat snacks and cheese sticks to the ball games this weekend to munch on. Not a great choice but better than diving into the concession stand filled with hot dogs, nachos and pretzels! Hopefully I'll have time in the morning or late tonight after the games to slice up some peppers, cucumbers etc... to throw in the cooler as well but if I do I bet they somehow get forgotten in the fridge or my 7 year old will run off with them. That kid loves veggies!!! Athletic AND loves veggies!! I got it right with him!!!!

Later Labbies!!!

Linda