#1   ^
Old Mon, May-28-01, 22:38
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Default 3 days cheated but finally loose another 3lbs

I had been on a low fat ..low calories..low colesterol diet...I am just a health freak since I am 20 ..regular excercise bla bla....but after giving birth to me boy i started gainin..more then i loose...like a yoyo I go.Now I am 43.. I encountered plateau for last 2 yrs..inches and wt just dont barge.!! gain yes..loose slow.!!..I just managed to maintain an over weight by 30lbs ( its terribily hard). Then I read about low carbin (told meself this makes sense...) Too bad i didnt really discover about low carbin until 3 days ago. I set me mind to go fa it. Heck, the first day wasnt easy...and of all the days me friend treated me` high tea' and being a witch she also tempted me, me favourite `cream puffs' which i havent really eaten that fa a while...that moment..OMG tempation was so great...Told meself one little biddy bite wont hurt...but I find meself gobblin the whole cream puff (oh noooooo). Okay i blooped this time..determination..determination told meself...
2nd day..low carb starts..i was steadily on low carb..until late evenin..this time not the flour thing...I found meself enjoyin a small cup of sweetened jello( thats sugar) eeekkk..!!
I was mad at meself after that.
Today is my 3rd day..so far so good...I just had `tempe'( its this preseve soya bean curd..i am in Malaysia so its easy to find these) and one large fried egg.I tired of cheese and poultry. Both I fried ( just makes the food taste better since am not a low fatdieter anymore).

Tell me I am not alone freakin this way. Motivate me please...
(mind over matter..mine over matter..as fa me matter overule me sumtimes)

I am new to this site..would like to say hello to everyon!!
Sponsored Links