View Single Post
  #928   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 08:59

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Water Hounds

Yep, Water Hounds is on this week! Please post water from yesterday (Monday). And please try to remember to always post the DAY in front of the water count. Just makes it so much easier for me. Thanks!

You know, even if you see a 4/5 for me, that is a victory. If I was not being intentional about this, I think you would probably see 1/5 or 2/5 most days. I am just not a water drinker and do not think about it during the day. I don't think my "thirst valve" is very strong...and maybe does not even work well some days. The only time I can remember being thirsty lately was when I was weeding in the garden aa while back during the hottest part of the day. I started to get thirsty, but kept weeding because I was almost done with a particular section. So on and on I pulled weeds until it was clear. Stood up and realized I was VERY thirsty! Luckily, had a water bottle on a chair a little ways away. Sat down and drank quite a bit and as I was drinking my heart went out (A-Fib)! So that is why I am pretty sure dehydration is a trigger for my A-Fib. Speaking of A-Fib, I have been in normal sinus rhythm for almost five months!