View Single Post
  #876   ^
Old Thu, Jan-04-18, 08:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

What a morning! I left my house at 6:30AM to head to my sister's. The further east and south I went, the more it snowed. I was determined to put my head down and get there. Well.....I was about an hour from home when I rounded a corner and all I saw ahead of me was a string of taillights with a police car with flashers going at the rear. I decided it was time to surrender and come home. I was lucky to be at a spot where I could turn around. A bit further down the road and I would have been stuck sitting on the highway. I called my sister and she said it was snowing really hard and wind blowing like crazy. She was worried that I was caught out in that. We are both disappointed, but realize when to just write it off. Plus, the high temperatures will be in the single digits all weekend so we couldn't have enjoyed going out and doing anything anyway.

So, I had a 2 hour drive this morning for nothing! Oh well....just happy to be in my recliner and not stuck sitting in traffic in the freezing cold.

Blue....your son's new job sounds fabulous! Being a professional waiter in an upscale restaurant is a challenging job for sure! I'm sure he'll do well.

Trig...sorry you're having trouble booking your vacation for next winter. Who would have known that places were booked solid already!!??

I wish I had the ingredients to make my LC chili, but I don't. Really don't feel like going to the store either, so I guess I'll have to find something else to make. I'm glad some of you are enjoying the Vanilla egg white protein powder. I find it very tasty. Maybe I'll have a shake today for something different.

Ok....that's what's happening in my world. Hope you all stay safe & warm this weekend!