View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 19:44
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

HI everyone...this will be a "drive-by" update since I'm still on the go and have much to do tonight. Wednesday we had a party and I cooked like a maniac...before and during the party. I made fresh coleslaw (and Mom did German potato salad) and I did baked beans and tomato salad and pasta salad (with Dreamfields, shhhh, heh) and fresh watermelon and of course sausage and peppers, dogs, burgers and ribs. LOTS of cooking and tons of clean-up, as you can imagine. And then we went right into a client meeting (showing them their wedding pics for the first time before they go online). We just got done a little while ago and I'm ready to drop but I need to go through Mom's bills and prepare for our trip to her house tomorrow (again, another 2 1/2 hour road trip one-way). The only good news is I think this might be the last time we'll have to go for quite some time. I'll check in again as soon as I can!

P.S. CindySue I don't know what gender the baby is yet...should find out somewhere between 19-20 weeks (I'm only in week 13 right now)!