View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jan-31-07, 16:57

Plan: Paleo/Primal
Stats: 270/210/150 Female 65 inches
BF:50?/VERY/22
Progress: 50%

Thank you so much Lisa! I will check it out. I actually stopped at the vitamin shoppe and they had the 3 pound barrel, and told me I could return it for store credit if I don't like it. I usually am reluctant to but shakes b/c of bad taste experiences but I am finding that I rely on essentially instant protein in shake or lunchmeat form at LEAST 1-2 times/day b/c of running after the munchkin. (Sophia is an extremely active, dare I say precocious 14 month old...) If I really like it I will order it online next time b/c it was overpriced I think, but it is worth it to be able to return it if I won't use it. I have ordered stuff from netrition before too, so next time I will see about chocolate CHampion Nutritional drink brand.
Thanks again for welcoming me, I actually checked this section out after reading several of your posts on the atkins and paleo board and thinking you sounded a LOT like me (the way you approach low carb, etc...) and figured I should see what this "PP" stuff was! I'm so glad I came back to the forum and lowcarb life again.
--bek