View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jun-06-16, 05:17

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

I am short on time but have something interesting to report, a break thru of sorts. Yesterday I was coming home from a long day of having tons of fun and decided that I was going to have a meal in the evening. Earlier I was considering not eating since I had a giant omelette at breakfast but I was starting to feel some actual hunger. I stopped in walmart to pick some stuff up and grabbed some pork rinds. Since I was going home to eat, I had some in the car on the 30 min ride home. At that time I was considering it part of my planned meal. I was going to eat soon enough anyway.

This morning in the shower I was rethinking this, knowing I was going to post here today that I didn't snack and thought, "ha! I can expand my definition of "not snacking" to include eating in the car, even preceding a planned meal."

Done!

It is an easy line to draw. There is inside the car and outside the car. There is usually one day a week I look forward to this, Friday night. I have a late meeting and stop by a store that has a killer olive bar and eat 10-20 of them on the way home BEFORE my planned late dinner. This is now considered a snack Brotatochip! I didn't consider it one before. I do now.

Start over day one! This is a good thing.