View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Aug-21-17, 09:29

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Finally, three years later, an update on Protein Power 2.0...or not, more a whole new book.
Quote:
Protein Power 2.0

Last, but certainly not least, as time allows, MD and I have been working on what we thought was going to be a 20 year upgrade to Protein Power called Protein Power 2.0. As we’ve been thinking about it, and looking to where we can upgrade, we’ve pretty much decided to write a new book. We might keep a bit of the original Protein Power, but that book, as it is, has stood the test of time pretty well.

If we just tried to upgrade, we wouldn’t have much of a book. But there is a ton of new material out there that wasn’t around during the days when Protein Power was written, so we want to include that and make it a completely new book.

We’ve come across a lot of scientific literature that more or less stands the mainstream of nutritional thought on its head. And by this I mean the mainstream as it is today with everyone pretty much leaning to low-carb.

A lot of exciting stuff in the offing in this book. Now that we’re freed up, we can’t wait to really get our teeth into it.

As with the blog and podcast, if you have anything in particular you want us to cover in depth, put it in the comments.

So, thanks for all your support throughout the years. And thanks for taking a look at our Kickstarter campaign.

Let me hear from you.

At the end of a blog post about Kevin Hall and his sous vide business.

I found PPLP at a library book sale...guess this means I should finally read it.