View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Thu, Jul-21-05, 07:01
Registered Member

Plan: sugar busters
Stats: 128/128/122 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:

Newdawnfad, Yes my metabolism has always been fast...I have no idea about my hormones...to give u an idea of my body type, im 5'7 and 127 lbs...and my boobs r 34 C (is this bc of estrogen??) When i gain weight its always to my tummy first...and face...I lose first on my legs..Im still not perfect on my diet..meaning maybe that is why im stilll having slight problem w other symptoms. Truthfully I wonder if this whole thing started bc of stress. I was PERFECTLY fine all the way untilage 18...in fact...my face was CLEAR!! Then i went through a time where i was eating so much junk and being stressed all the time and depressed (I dont know why) and then my acne started...every thing has slowly gone down hill from there until now where im 22....in fact im more thin now then at that age! I was 135 at that point! I wonder if for some people stress could triggor all these bad reactions? All I know is that it is so frustrating and i cant understand whats wrong w me and why it wont fix? I have no idea what I can eat bc im afraid about getting outbreak from it...its horrible. In fact I just got an outbreak of acne bc i accidently had flaxseeds (it was in this muslei i ate for three days straight!!) I didnt realize i until i read ingrediants bc i broke out...and its so frustrating bc every time my face starts to clear i break out again...its a horrible cycle...i am giving up my coffee and smoking today (I know HORRIBLE!!!) I used to smoke a pack a day for 2 years! Then cut down to 10...then for one month 5 and today NO MORE....that could have also made me worse...along w my bad coffee habbit (only one a day) starting a year ago...perhaps thats why my symptoms just keep getting worse???