View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 15:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167/155/138 Female 5 foot 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%
Default Frustrated Turtle

Well this turtle has been fighting tooth and claw to start losing weight. I am experiencing a LOT of water weight gain, yet I drink a LOT of water. I make sure to drink the recommended daily amount of 64 oz PLUS an additional 55 - 65 oz during and after my spinning classes. On days where I do not do spin class, I drink an additional 50 oz. I was put on Lasix 20 mg, but no luck. The dosage was increased but I am still carting around 15 pounds of fluid.

I have gone to a cardiologist, endocrinologist, gynocologist, and to the doctor/surgeon who removed my gall bladder a few months ago. They all say that my blood tests are normal, thyroid is normal, liver is normal, and kidneys are normal. If I hear normal again, I will scream.

Strange that this weight exploded after the gall bladder removal. I am going to an Internal Medicine doctor in a few days and HOPEFULLY he will have some answers to this mystery.

Normally, even if I am not working out, I weight about 148lbs. I carry a lot of natural muscle on me so I always look smaller than what I weigh. These past months I have looked like a bloated tick.

Now I work out 3-4 times a week busting my booty in the one hour spinning classes. I eat low carb, and watch what I eat, as usual. My diet hasnt changed much for the past year.

So now I am a turtle. A year ago I was the rabbit. When will this end?
Sponsored Links