#15   ^
Old Sat, Jun-29-02, 16:06

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile What finally motivated me !!!

Hiya Summer

I just thought I'd add my two pennys worth (as the english say).

My battle with being overweight has been a long term event. I was quite slim as a teenager, but put on weight at the drop of a hat. Also known as YOYOing.

I have tried nearly every diet going and for the past year have eaten loads of low fat foods, but just could not understand why I was'nt losing any weight - but in fact putting it on.

The final straw came for me just over a month ago - I just could'nt walk and breath at the same time and I was having to park my car nearer and nearer to work. Some one at work told me about the atkins plan and that dinnertime I bought the book.

I have never looked back since - although I found it hard to begin with ( the headaches nearly had me screaming - but that shows how much carbs I must have had in my body). I still somedays find it difficult - but not because I crave anything, but more because I have'nt found the variety of different foods to try yet.

But after 4 weeks LCing and 16lb lost - I know which way I want to go and its not back !!! The thought of those bad headaches are enough to keep me on the straight road to Lcing I can tell you.

Is'nt it good to confess and off load how you feel?

see ya