View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 14:14

Plan: ProteinPowerLifePlan w/IF
Stats: 166/143/135 Female 62.5
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default Thanks for answering!

I'm glad you both answered this question, as I'm curious myself.

I know this is going to be slow as molassas (at least, it'll feel like it!) - but I'm getting there.

My real ideal weight is also 125...but I haven't seen that in almost 11 years - so I'm just shooting for the weight I was at my wedding. I have no problem hitting 137 and continuing eating as I am now to see if more will drop off.

Come the next few weeks, I'll begin to incorporate a more regular program of exercise. It's been tough trying to figure it out, as I usually only have an hour or so in the afternoons (when kids are napping) to do something...and by then I'm not terribly motivated to do it! (no to mention the 99 other things that need to get done and act as an excuse!)

I followed Protein Power about 4 years ago. It took me from 155 down to 138 in about 5 or 6 months...then I got pregnant and couldn't even look at protein for at least 6 months. Keep in mind, that's including having a history of D-I-E-T-I-N-G a LOT. Also, that was with not much formal exercise.

It's taken me this long (2 kids later) to really really re-commit to this way of eating for the rest of my life. Hopefully with pregnancy #3 (in the future), I won't get so sick!

I look forward to MY OWN success! And all yours too!
-- Loretta