Old Wed, May-28-08, 07:22
Intermittent Feaster

Plan: DSTSS
Stats: 280/188/175 Female 67"
BF:
Progress: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGirl
I wonder where the rest of the IF'ers are... ???

It can get quiet. I think that once you get established in IF, you just jog along doing your thing. Since there are a few guidelines and no rules, there's not a lot of reason to post, which makes this different from the other challenges.

I've made a few changes in my routine, which used to be 21/3, starting around 6 pm. I now have lunch around 1 or 2, I eat again at 6:30, and I close the window around 9, so my long fast is now 16 or 17 hours. I'm very strict about not snacking between meals (IF is wonderful for getting you out of the grazing habit).

The chief reason for doing this was that I found it too difficult to eat the amount of protein and calories I need in a four-hour window. As I get closer to goal, and my needs go down, I’ll go back to 21/3. I continue to lose, though more slowly than when I started IF in January; however, my rate of loss had already slowed before I made the change.

I still monitor this thread, and I'm sure that others do as well, so if anyone has any questions, they should just ask.

Susan