#14   ^
Old Mon, Jan-29-18, 14:37

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.C
This is interesting, I know many alcoholics who are so damn skinny!!!!

I've known many of them too. I think they are "those people" who seem to always have a good body weight without trying and can eat anything they want. We've all known them and hate...I mean "admire" them

Quote:
Originally Posted by tess9132
When I’m drinking, I tend only to want more alcohol. It does however give me chocolate cravings the next day or two.

I can relate to that, thats my biggest problem; one drink tastes like it needs to be the next, and so on it goes

Dang Teaser,

I've read some of your posts, and wow, you really do get in to the scientific research and details. In the end it seems one study balances the other! It reminds me that I am not as intellectual as I think of myself sometimes...I just want to know, "is it making me fat or not?!"

I do have to report that I recently broke a stall. After gaining 2 lbs and being frustrated about it, I did the opposite one would think should be done. I added more carbs in to my diet, fell off the wagon and started drinking again (distilled spirits mostly and just a little bit of wine)!

Go figure. But the carbs I added was fruit and V8 juice, not exactly bad for you stuff.

The drinking did not make me binge eat, but it did make me sort of binge drink which is hundreds of calories, but no carbs. If I had eaten bread or sugar, my body would have probably went for those calories to burn first, just like it does with alcohol. I did not find myself wanting to eat, I wanted another bourbon! But thats that little alcohol "you da man!" devil in all of us alcoholics...