View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-15-18, 17:01

Plan: Atkins> LCHF >Carnivore
Stats: 200/183.5/150 Female 5'8" inches
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default Tried to Zero carb, back to LCHF/Keto

This is a repost from another thread that apparently no one views anymore. I was off plan for a while, slowly at first, then all the way. Tried to snap back into it with Zero Carb, but I think Low carb is best suited for me.

Repost for input:

Hello all, I was redirected here by ~Jey100.

A question for you all doing ZC. This is my second go at trying Zero Carb, but I just don’t think I can hack it.

I have not been totally ZC, I am still drinking an erythritol flavored drink a couple of times a day. I find that when I try to drink just water, I still feel hungry. I may feel full for about a 1/2 hour, but then I am hungry again, or my stomach seems unsettled, almost gurgly.

My usual meals have consisted of:

Breakfast: A package of bacon, or a few eggs with crumbled bacon and a little cheese. Usually 1 lb. of bacon, though.

Lunch: Sometimes skipped, sometimes 2 double quarter pounders from Mcds, or a Strip steak or ribeye with some butter.

Dinner: Steak or two with some butter. Sometimes skip dinner if had a big/late lunch.

Today I had to work and skip breakfast, so I had one erythritol beverage in the morning, and then at about 3 pm, I had a 12 oz. Ribeye at Longhorns. Got a bacon cheeseburger to bring home, and ate that around 4. Was still hungry so I made a 1/2 package of bacon. It’s almost 7, and I’m hungry and I feel like I could go eat a bag of cookies.

I’m about ready to quit and go back to Keto/LCHF. That has worked for me before, but I liked the simplicity of this, and people seem to have great results with it. I have lost about 8 lbs. so far, since Christmas. My pants do fit better, but I feel like everyday is a struggle.

Before I give up, does anyone have any tips or advice? I’m pretty sure I can’t last much longer. Also, I think about food a lot, and sometimes I think I’d rather not eat than have another steak. I feel like a failure for giving up again...

Sorry for the long post.
Sponsored Links