#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-04-06, 13:17
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Doing it Again and Plantar Fascitus

Did atkins faithfully for several months in 2004 and lost almost 40 pounds. Was in accident..several surgeries and almost 2 years later have regained plus 10. Tried atkins again last spring and only lost 3 pounds in 5 weeks doing exactly what i did the first time.
Anyway, I know we are supposed to choose a plan and stick to it but right now I am eating 50 total carbs a day (started 4/1/06) and feel great. I'll see how the weight loss goes and if i need to choose a stricter plan I'll do it. Its great to be off the sugar/carbs again. I have had severe plantar fascitus in both feet since last July and couldn't walk 5 minutes w/o pain the rest of the day. Yesterday before my weight training class I walked 12 minutes and was okay the rest of the night.
I had been reading posts about P.F. and one person mentioned that eating sugar seemed to make the problem worse. AMEN! I have faith I'll be able to do aerobic exercise again in my life!!!! Sugar is really bad for every body system! Anyway its good to finally have some hope in my life again. I have been severely depressed for almost 2 years. denise in st. louis
Sponsored Links