Old Mon, Jun-20-11, 10:44

Plan: just low carb high protei
Stats: 462/204/190 Male 6ft 2
BF:
Progress:
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinhat
Gould, I think that if I were in your shoes, I would continue to increase calories (fat) and monitor weight, how you feel, all that. Nothing too sudden or drastic, just shift a bit, and see what it does for you. I wish you all the best!

Me, I'm 5' 3" if I use my best posture, so a good bit shorter (but also quite fat), and I'm eating about the same calories as you, my exercise consists of playing Wii, going for walks, and trying to keep up with all my responsibilities. For me, at this weight and activity level, the increased fat really seems to be working well, and I guess that's about all I know.

I have been doing the increased fat for about a week now - and its working good . lost a pound even though i have notthing really to loose just now - it will take the operation to remove my extra skin for me to loose that last bit - because it is skin weight and not fat weight . In saying that i have increased the cals from fat but at the same time i have dropped cals from protein . making a bigger deficit . maybe a little more wont hurt