View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-11-02, 21:29
Registered Member

Plan: CALP/Atkins
Stats: 175/140/110
BF:
Progress: 54%

Hi Cathouse! look at all the people coming here to talk to you already! Isn't this place great!?

It sounds to me that you're good at being honest about what works for you and what works against you (like beer=trigger). That right there is a plus!

This is MHO about your questions:

1)Snacking: the book says it's ok but later on, they also say that this can slow you weight loss, so just be aware of this.

2)RM: The book says that you can skip breakfast or lunch, or at times, even both! But "never" skip your RM!! The book says that we can have a smaller RM if we're not hungry, but NOT to skip it. See pg. 156 at the bottom.

3)AS: See pg 149. I used to drink a lot of flavored water to help myself drink it...Now I've stopped after reading this book. They basically say that anything with a sweet taste, might be interpreted by our body as sugar...(I guess that if the water you drink is not sweet, it should be ok)

I just started a week ago, we'll see what results I'll get. I "feel" like I'm losing, so I'm hoping for good results. The book says we need to get on the scale every day and -average- our weight at the end of each week. I don't have enough to compare averages yet, but last Monday I was at 134 lbs and this Monday I was at 132 lbs. For some reason...I like these numbers! LOL

Good luck and keep coming back!