View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Thu, Jan-19-06, 18:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/138/120 Female 5'-2"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hello ladies

I'm so excited- my wt has finally come down to 138 lbs. and has stayed there for a cpl days .I think what works for me is to stick to the basic induction.My metabolism does'nt allow me to have more than 20 g carbs.I'd be happy to continue this way as long as i keep losing lbs or inches.

Talking about sleep, i did'nt know menopause had an effect on that ! Jas-What kind of changes have you noticed since you started Menop? What about mood swings? I keep warning my DH abt his "troubled" time ahead, when all 3 women in the house will go thru TOM at different times thru the month!!!...lol...Each one pouncing and screaming at the slightest provocation.. .hehe, I'm sure the poor guy has started having nightmares or is thinking of reserving a bed and breakfast !!

Anu- Graphic designing and animation is an excellent choice. The gaming/ animation market is still very hot and flourishing.I suggest she takes up a full time extensive course that deals with free hand sketching- computer animation,Flash or action scripting,with other image and video editing software.

Coming back to the main topic- have you ppl tried increasing ur carbs for a few days and then getting back to lo-carbing..... Any positive experience with it? Does any one know of a vegetarian plan that's lo-carb and works? I need it for DH who's a pure vegetarian(no eggs- no meat).

will catch you all soon- till then TC

Happy lo-carbing ppl !