View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-29-16, 08:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Came back to a new thread

Good news! I weighed in this morning and I am UP only 1/2 lb. from when I left. NOW that to me is a super successful trip....10 days away in a land of carbage and drinks and I HELD MY GROUND WELL and only up 1/2 which will be gone tomorrow I am sure~

first time I left on trip and came back literally ON the weight I left....well 1/2 lb. up but to me that is nothing

Trip was wonderful. my ribeyes on the grill at the rv were stellar.

Thing was I had to combat the 'eating out'. hubby was in a massive 'everything eating out' and ALL he could get for different tastes. BBQ place one day.....all you can eat crab/seafood joint another, then a friggin' pizza joint....then kiddo dragged us out to chinese for lunch and SO ON and so on

and the one thing that made this trip horrible....and I am serious here....THE WANT OF FOOD. It drove me insane. Almost to the point of screaming NO MORE. It is disgusting. It is addictive insane focus on food while on vacay. IT SHOULD NOT be that way. I see it.....they don't

I tell ya thank goodness I brought MY food. tuna before eating out. a big old ribeye before being dragged out to chinese and SO on......as long as I ate before the 'mass carbage attacks' I was OK.

I just don't 'do food' like others any more and thing is I DO NOT want to do it like the old days

SO HI to everyone. I saw Bernie had her appt and got stellar thyroid results from the Dr. GO BERNIE. SEE....food is our friend if we do it right. FOOD is the enemy to SO MANY of our aches/pains/'conditions'/diseases and more it is pure insanity anymore. So happy for ya Bernie!!!!

off to get a ton done.

pool handled.
goats checked.
off to store for 'milk' and other crap to feed them done.
4 loads of laundry done already--check
all flower planters watered well...done
working on my home soap biz to fill orders...omg crazy amt of orders but that is a good thing LOL

So far so good. Great vacay, no damage, NEW perspective on HOW we eat and how to avoid MY pitfalls and all is in good shape!

everyone have a fab day...off to get more done here....catch up from vacay is never fun but ya gotta do it.

OH, new RV was perfect. we love it!