View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Tue, Jun-15-04, 04:32

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 180/180/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:
Default so happy to find you all!

I'm so glad to find other AMericans living in Europe doing LC diets! Atkins IS here in Holland. I saw a sign at Etos about it. You can even buy the book now. I'm doing South Beach though so that doesn't help me. I wish I could buy SF fudgcicles! AHHH! We got to my hometown in Iowa 2x a year so I can load up the suitcases with stuff then. I brought a ton of SF jello with me.. and crystal light and salad dressing. I am very picky on my salad dressing!

Any tips on buy low carb in this country is appreciated. We live in Heerlen which is next door to Maastricht. We get fuel in Belgium and go to Germany allllll the time. 10 min drive to either country for us.

Walmart in Germany has Splenda I think.. I will look next time we go. We should all open stores for low carbers or something!!!

Well nice to meet you all! I'm 24 and I also married a Dutch man. We have a 13 month old son. Did you all learn the languages? I was required by LAW to learn Dutch for one year. I mostly understand everything but am really shy about speaking it. Everyone here speaks English it seems though.

Well that's my intro.. email me if you would like!

Laura