#12   ^
Old Sat, Jul-13-02, 14:50

Plan: my own??
Stats: 155/155/130 Female 5'7
BF:25/20/16
Progress: 0%
Default I would love to organize a group meeting

HI all,

THANKS to you all for the responses!! LETS GET TOGETHER! MAybe we should exchange email adresses and that way we can keep in touch. Things get hectic for me at times, so if you all emailed me to confirm that would be an idea. Then i could send out a reminder about the date and location of a get together.

August 20th can be our tentative plan.

thanks Chris for your reply, sounds like we have a motivated bunch here. Chris are u on Atkins? how long have u been low carbing? I've been on an doff with it. Mainly because i work in the fitness industry, where carbs are the valued fuel source. Alot of trainers don't advise low carb diets for sports or endurance activities or weightloss. Many have the old standard mentality that LOW fat works for everyone. I on the other hand knowing all about weightloss, and maintenance has gone past that and researched the low carb theory. I even tested it finally on myself, and am amazed at the results!!!

Now i also discovered CKD (cyclical ketogenic diet). I know the CKD will be better for me. Basically you do atkins during the week, then on the weekends you do a CARB UP. This ensures you train during the week intensely and get right back inot ketosis. Its a great plan for those of you who wantt o get ripped, train intensely with weights and cardio and improve your muscle tone. Check out the CKD forum if this intrests you at all. Its something to consider......

Piera