View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Tue, Feb-07-06, 15:32

Plan: Lars-Erik Litsfeldt (Swe)
Stats: 242/200.6/187 Female 174cm
BF:
Progress: 75%

Hi,

Thanks for your support! Will have a look at the journal, thanks for the tip, this site is not one of the easiest to navigate...

Opening a restaurant in Malmö would perhaps be a great idea, if it is not premature? You would need enough lowcarbers to get started, don't know how large a community it might be down there?

When I was recently in an ordinary grocery shop (Konsum) I started to think how different that shop would be should it carry only lowcarb products. Just imagine... no bread shelves, virtually no processed food, no light products in the dairy department, perhaps a larger selection of high-quality vegetables, meat and fish. On top of that almost the entire candy department including coke, fanta etc would be gone...

I wonder who is going to open the first of that kind of shop here, and when? It will be very interesting to see if I can find such a shop in California.

We will be going first to San Francisco, then rent a car to go down to San Diego, where we are switching houses with another couple. We'll be there for three weeks, so plenty of time to shop around for interesting lowcarb products.

Cheers, Eva