#2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-07-11, 22:21
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Hi and welcome!

I'd like to ask you if you've read any of the SBD books yet?
We have all the food lists and meal plan guides here in our weighin thread(2nd and 3rd posts) for you to print up easily and use for reference. All guidelines can be seen, fats included, in the meal plan chart and the food lists.

While we don't actually count the levels of fats or carbs that we eat, when following the meal plan chart, it tells us when and how much fat we are to add to our meals.

I can tell you that at your current weight, phase I will raise your carb levels up a bit and fats will come down...if you eat according to the plan. You should see a few pounds of loss during these 2 weeks. You are very close to yur goal so it will be slow going for you to get to your goal.

As for adding in starches(brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc), I'm sure you know that phase I does not include any of them. Phase II is when we add those in.

As for adding fat for fullness, I do add 1/2 avocado and olives to my salads in addition to evoo/balsamic dressing. I am always full for hours after eating them. Also, eggs are very filling and we can eat whole eggs, not just whites.

I hope that this answers your questions. Good luck!!