#14   ^
Old Tue, Jun-05-07, 17:08

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 256/179/160 Female 68 inches
BF:38.9/27.2/24.3
Progress: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryAJ
Wish some of the old timers like Baudy, CindySue48, jkmfrog, Songberrie and all the others I have missed would come back.
I'm still here Larry!! I read the posts almost every day, but don't often post myself.

I've been busy too with another site, SparkPeople, where I have a low carb team for over 50 women.

I've been sticking with PP and in fact I've gone 13 weeks without a cheat!! I've got another 30 pounds to loose and I'm determined I'm going to do it!! I've already lost over 60, so I'm sure I can get the rest off!

I also just got my blood work rechecked and was quite happy with the results. Total cholesterol was 240, which is down from over 350. LDL is high, but triglycerides are low. HDL is low too, I imagine because of my continuing to smoke. (yea I know, I'm trying)

Congrats to all that ahve lost, or maintained!! And Lisa a BIG congrats on your pregnancy!!

I was also quite happy to see my homocysteine was low at 7.8 (reference 0-13), I've never had this checked. More surprising was my CRP-hs was only 0.26 (refernce <0.60). The last time this was done it was under 1.0, and in the past it has always been 2.0 or higher. I have fairly extensive osteoarthritis, and this has always been the reason I've been given for CRP being elevated. Well, I still have osteoarthritis and actually may have developed rheumatoid, but yet my CRP is low!!

Good to see more people active in the PP area....for so long there was little or no activity here!!