View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Feb-06-10, 11:41

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

Hey, I am glad you all found our new thread...How did the first 5 days go??...I am not going to get on the scales until Mon morning which will be a full week. I am hoping for a good result as I have whole heartedly had nothing but the meat/eggs/water.

MarieB, no I havent had any mayo yet, so far I have just added some mustard to my burger patties...I actually dont like mayo but love miracle whip and I know that has to much sugar so I dont even want to even start that,,,,Thanks for the info on the bacon, it hasnt given me any cravings, but I sure dont want it to stall me..I have some spicy sausage patties, I am going to really check out that label and see if that would be a better choice when I am having eggs...Thanks for passing on that sugar info, I know I had read that before, but I have read so much I totally forgot...I am sure by tomorrow you will be back in to ketosis Marie due to the cashews kicking you out,...remember my co-worker story??..She was eating them again yesterday,,,I just looked at her and laughed..lol...of course i was drooling inside thinking of my burger patty at my desk..lol....as far as my exercise goes, my husband tells me I am obsessed with it...I dont think I am, but I think this time it is working because this time I am determined and have not been any other time..I have decided this time the weight is coming off and i dont think I have ever been this serious before...I change my exercise plan around alot to not get bored..I joined a class that is fun and I love going..I do the wii fit wit my son and it doesnt seem like a workout....I walk or do an indoor walking dvd by leslie sansone....thats what works for me but everyone is different....I am ready for the weather to be nice so I can do more outside.....I hope you all are having a great day and a blessed weekend with your loved ones...I havent ate yet today as my dinner was late last night and so filling....I am going to grill some chicken strips for the week and go look for some good cuts of steaks today.....I am glad you all found us and with all the helpful tips....Keep up the great work, YOUR DOING GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT