#1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-10-05, 23:14
Registered Member

Plan: sugar busters
Stats: 128/128/122 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:
Default Symptoms and DIET PLEASE READ!!

Hi I am pretty sure I am suffering from PCOS...The symptoms i have are acne, excess body hair and facial hair and hair thinning. I am a bit underweight....so im confused on what to do for symptoms as i have heard that symptoms improve if you lose weight. My acne HAS GREATLY improved by cutting out dairy AND I noticed when I eat too much dairy and meat I would get my periods early and have severe acne...i would get periods every two weeks and they last 5 days...then i cut out dairy and now periods r every 25 days and last 6 days...my acne is almost gone...and its completely gone when i cut out sugar...as for my thinning hair...still problem and my body hair seems to be getting worse! I dont know what to do! I can not do low carb bc it might bring my acne back...PLEASE HELP ME! Also i have read that low carbing can also cause hair loss in some people!! I am so frustrating bc i have been doing a lot of resrearch and everything and everyone says something different...its like i dont know what to follow anymore! What i do know is EVERYONE is different..but by reading and sharing posts we can learn from eachother...please respond with your imput on diet and symptoms...I am a firm believer of healing yourself the natural way...meaing no PILLS!!
Sponsored Links