View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-25-01, 14:41

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 175/167.5/145
BF:
Progress: 25%
Talking New--How do I do This in College?

Help! I'm living on cafeteria food here at school, and I need advice on how to eat without going carb-crazy!

I started the Protein Power plan today, and as soon as I finish this message, I am going to buy an Atkins book. The summer before this past summer, I was on the PP plan for about 2 weeks, and I really noticed a difference in my body--I was trying on clothes, and my usual size was too big. But then I started college and it kind of faded out. Over my freshman year and this past summer, I gained about 25 pounds. I now weigh 175, which at 5'5'' is just too much. I am going home for Thanksgiving on Nov. 21st, and I am determined that my family and friends will notice (and comment on!) a difference in my body by then. For the past month, I have been attempting to lose weight by cutting calories and working out every day, but aside from some new muscles visible, I haven't lost a pound and still feel fat. Plus, I have hypoglycemia and I need to regulate it so it doesn't turn into diabetes, which runs in my family.

I signed onto this forum because I need your support! My roommates do not agree with dieting, so I don't have them to cheer me on. Plus, I am uncomfortable discussing it with them. I have less than a month to notice some change--can I do it?

thanks SO much!
Erin
Sponsored Links