View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sat, Jan-17-04, 12:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/148/140 Female 173.7cm
BF:
Progress: 77%
I read a similar thing a while back , that if there was early balding in the men in your family , Dad, Grandad or uncles then it may be passed down as the results we get with pcos. I've not read much on this but it rings true slightly with me as my grandad started balding at young age, although my father has a full head of thick hair and he is in his late 50's.
Also my mum was only 8 stone when she married dad and when she had us kids she started getting the effects i have , facial hair, larger belly and a few other things, although she has always kept a regular menstrual cycle where as mine stopped completly over a year ago she doesn't want to be checked out for pcos but i have my suspicions lol. My sister also has pcos although she still has her menstrual cycle etc.
I guess i drew a short straw somewhere lol but i rather i had it this bad then any other member of my family.
I've been Lc for nearly 3 weeks , and have already noticed a differance in Mood , i think my hair growth is slowing and i feel a whole lot better alot more energy.
Bye for now Tracey x