Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 20:59

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

LOL, and here I am AGAIN, because I want to leave a note for Nic and because I am still wide awake, and sick of laying around, reading and napping.

Nic--- Hope this translates, experimenting w/new emoticons. But hope it is what it says, "a big hug."

I can really identify w/where you're at right now. Don't know what's up in the stars, but it's something! So many overwhelming things. Me too---so tuckered out w/it all.

BUT, here's the place you can say so, right? And that's a very good thing. Let's us know how we're feeling when we type it out. You are a very smart, sensible and able gal, and I KNOW you're going to figure out your woe plan, eventually. Till then pal, just do as you can. That will be enough for now. As Scarlett would say, "tomorrow is another day."

Charms---Hey, I just know we're going to get along great. I love me a dog lover. YAY ZACK!

Sorry to hear about the recent haps in your life. LOVE that you're taking care of your mum, and understand so TOTALLY, how it's both rewarding and frustrating. And I would add, just plain old really difficult and energy consuming.

I recently lost my almost 88 year old mom, and despite our differences and our battles, I miss her so, because our complicated relationship was ALWAYS balanced by love. Love always won out w/us. And now, I have the sad opportunity to remember all the places where we agreed more than we didn't---all the times I took for granted she would always be there, no matter what.

SO, you are doing the angels' work w/your mom now, as I did too, for my mom for many years. You will not regret it. I am so happy that I took extra special care in those last years, no matter what came before.
Sponsored Links