View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Jun-12-15, 19:36

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Linda, sorry for the midnight visit to the ER. My younger son was sewed up so many times we couldn't believe it. Now when his sons end up in the ER, once we know that they are okay, John and I just kind of chuckle. Miles was attacked by a rooster when he was 2 and had to go to the university hospital to be checked and stitched by a pediatric plastic surgeon. This last school year, Ty, the 5 year old, jumped or fell off the top of the slide at school. One time he got sent to UI hospital for specialized xrays and another time the second time the school called the ambulance because the first time had seemed to be so serious for a while. So I hate to say it, but boys will be boys.

Kathy I am fascinated by your macadamia nuts and cream cheese diet. I have a big container of macadamia nuts in the freezer, because I find them hard to resist and wanted to eat too many at a time. I think those two together would be a bit rich for my blood. But I love both. I will wait to see if your loss holds.

We had 2.5 inches of rain yesterday. It was kind of nice, no big tornado threats or winds. It did bring construction to a screeching halt and John went to buy a big squeege to try to keep water from pooling on the new floor. They started to put roof joists up Wednesday. It is amazing to watch these two men manage putting up the walls and roof joists by themselves. They are both very quiet and precise and take their time. Wednesday it was really hot and I went out to check on them and they were discussing something in fractions. It did my former 7th grade math teacher heart good to see someone using fractions!
They then turned to me and said we are so hot and tired our brains are fried and we are going home.

I was at a new low both Wednesday and Thursday, but today I was up .6 lb. I got down to 160.3 yesterday. I worry that if I mention it, it will be gone tomorrow. I sure would like to see a 5 in the 10's place. I started to go down when I quit trying. So now if I start getting excited about losing again.....well who knows?