#7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-21-17, 08:03

Plan: Atkins 72 Induc Lifer IF
Stats: 249/157/150 Female 5'7.5"
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almosthot
I couldn't do it today. I've done it every day since September 20. But, today I couldn't do it. I ate a giant chocolate chip cookie. I drank a Coke because I figured "what the heck!" I ate a Zebra roll to punish myself further. Then I threw up!... I am not crazy! Am I??? I am so beyond proud of what I've done over these five months but that scale is dragging now. It's gone from 4 and 5 lbs every week to maybe 1 or 2. It's hard! I'm back in my zone again. I'm ready for these 50 lbs to go. The first 70 have changed me in so many ways. I feel good. Physically, mentally and socially I'm talking to people again. I had a moment. It won't happen again like this. I hope it doesn't. I want this really bad. My goal is 155. I started at 286. Today I'm 217. Tomorrow??? Who knows! I can do this...can't I?

Oh goodness....get back on the horse, you can do this. In week moments come to this forum before putting that poison down the hatch. That's what I did and that helped tremendously. Remember this woe, the scale can move slow but the inches melt away, don't over do it on protein or fats, keep it simple. Come here for support. I have had months where the scale just wouldn't budge but yet my clothing would hang on me and then a whoosh! You can do this!