View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Feb-11-17, 04:03

Plan: lchf
Stats: 185/167/155 Male 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress:

i am down it seems by another few pounds i am nearing 160 now and my blood sugar numbers were so good i have slacked off a bit and i am having the odd piece of bread here and there but for the most part i am staying on the diet and it is still getting results. Anybody else wonder if losing this much weight might be a sign of a sickness rather than low carb diet . damn this is to easy.

I have become very fond of cocoa and cinnamon and stevia for my coffee it is slowly becoming my preferred method of drinking coffee. i am now looking for little pouches for my belt i can keep stuff in i need here and there on my travels in order to have better choices for meals like my own cocoa and cinnamon for my coffee. i would not mind a few packages of real olive oil i can use in a crunch on me too.

my nut bread recipe is a daily thing now as soon as i have finished a loaf i make another . last night i used some orange essential oils to improve the taste it is not bad but nothing to write home about just yet but the benefits to the daily constitutional can not be overstated.

this is the best weight i have had in the last 37 or so years and there are so many food choices , as long as you can stomach veggies as a big component that i am constantly finding new stuff to eat