View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-16-11, 15:51

Plan: Not sure right now
Stats: 241/234/175 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 11%
Unhappy Here to change for good, but having a hard time not getting frustrated!

Hi guys! Soo here's my story.. I'm 36 years old. I have never been a skinny girl, but never extremely obese either. Since I was a child I have always weighed a lot but never looked like it based on the number on the scale. My current weight is 235 and I am a size 16. I fluctuate between about 190-220 pretty consistantly. Besides being pregnant, I have never weighed this much in my life. I've never been an extremely active person, but at least my career in retail management kept me on my feet most of the day. Last January I took a desk job right after doing a round of the HCG diet and gained 30 lbs within 2 months. I believe HCG wreaked HAVOC on my metabolism as now I am having such a hard time taking weight off. I am 7 and a half weeks in to eating LC and have only taken off 9 lbs. I am trying to pay attention to how my body reacts to different calorie levels, foods, carbs, etc.. but it seems that no matter WHAT I do my weight stays the same. I can eat 1300 calories high protein, high fat and low carb and not lose a thing, while I can have 2 cheat days back to back with hundreds of grams of carbs and sugar and 4,000 calories and not lose or gain either. It's getting SOOO frustrating as I'm completely SICK of obsessing about food. Currently I am doing Atkins and intermittant fasting.. Eating only between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm. While I feel better and sleeping better I really need to get about 50 lbs off. If I let my carbs get too low I get EXTREMELY irritable and angry. I joined a gym yesterday and will meet with my trainer for the first time in a couple of days. I am hoping someone has some good advice because I'm almost ready to give up and just go back to not thinking about what I eat anymore.. : /
Sponsored Links