View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Dec-02-14, 14:18

Plan: my own
Stats: 215/170.5/145 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 64%

Well dang! Why are my hot flashes getting so bad when everyone else's seems to have improved with lc? This is absolutely NOT what I expected to happen. Back in the peri days, I had a horrible, long drawn out experience of worst case scenario symptoms that went on for years. Its when I gained a ton of weight, relationships suffered, found it very hard to hold a job. So when that all finally evened out and hit menopause, then came the hot flashes from hell for a couple of years. So that finally ended too and I thought I was about done with the whole shebang. So set about trying to lose the weight, and BAM! Back with the hot flashes, worse than they ever were before. This is so unfair!! Its hard enough to change my whole way of life to accomplish this goal, but then to have to deal with THIS again, especially when everyone is telling me lc woe actually got RID of their hot flashes. I just don't get it.

It's not enough to make me want to stay fat to avoid these flashes, but boy it's very tempting sometimes.

Okay, rant over. grrr... just one of those days. <sigh>