View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sun, Dec-26-04, 11:33

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi! Remember me? Time to get serious again. Too many cookies.

Today was the third day of regular BFL workouts again, but with the cardio portion every day. That means Friday I did cardio and upper body, yesterday I did cardio and lower body, and today again I did cardio and upper body. Feeling really good to test those muscles again.

I find I really enjoy the upper-body workouts, but have to force myself to do the lower body. I do quad extensions and hamstring curls on the Bowflex, which is great. The part I don't like is doing squats, lunges, and the like.

DH surprised me with a treadmill for Christmas! Not that I haven't been almost begging for one for the past couple of months or anything! The store didn't offer delivery, so we ordered it online. It's the ProForm 775i, which retails (according to the site) at $1399. They had it on sale for $799 with free shipping ($130 value). They even offered "white glove delivery" on this model, which means they'll take it off the truck, carry it a maximum of one flight of stairs, and put it in the room you want! If you don't get the white glove delivery, they won't even help you get it off the truck! So it was a great deal! AND, today I checked it again, and NOW it's only on sale for $1299!!! We sure lucked out!

It should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. I can't wait!

I have such limited time to work out. I get up at 4:00 and don't get home until usually around 7:00 at night. That doesn't leave much room for dinner and a life before going to bed. Whereas I can't bring myself to do a weight workout in the evening, I'm thinking a treadmill is doable.

Anyone out there have experience with treadmills? Like them? Love them?