View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, May-30-12, 16:04

Plan: Low carb, suff. protein
Stats: 115/103/95 Male 191cm
BF:
Progress: 60%

Yea Marie, this is a very quiet sub-forum.
There's quite a few Irlandais on the wider forum but rarely much reason to post here. Most of the info I come to Lowcarber.org for is general info rather than Ireland specific, so I browse the main threads mainly.
If you specifically want to meet other Irish lowcarbers the Boards.ie "nutrition and diet" forum is good. Though there tends to be more preachy and argumentative types there as it's all-comers rather than specifically Lowcarb.
The Lowcarber.org boards are probably the best discussion forum I've ever been on, where people actually discuss, rather than troll and insult.
Much credit must go to the moderators for their skill and effort in keeping things on the level, whilst remaining almost invisible.
The "warzone" subforum idea works as somewhere for the moderators to dump all the "mal carne" types and stop them spoiling the vibe for the rest of us, as well as being a good spot to stir it up if that's your thing.
I don't want to discourage you from posting in the Ireland sub-forum. Just to say don't be surprised if you don't get an answer immmediately.

Slan go foill, A.