Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 17:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG- I laughed out loud at that typo- Thank YOU TRIG - for of course pulling that one out.

KMOM- we were not talking cake over the typo...... I will leave it at that-
Maybe this single gal was thinking of a ............ HAHAAHAHAH
Ok- need to let it go....HA

Glad everyone doing ok-
Work was good- dinner was ZERO CARBS
OHHHHHHHHHH-

I got a PAYING client! Serious! So I told ya all I was working with 2 gals in my office- they both took off and have done SO well..... one is now at 25 pounds lost.....

She was asked by someone else in the company- different dept how she lost all her weight. She said- JAZ instructed and counseled- and gave her my card. So long story short she wanted a cash paying meet. OK!!!!!
So I met with her and put her on 60 carbs day- and need her to do a food diary, blood sugars 3 times a day and gave her a binder of material I have collected - we will meet next week.

I was then ask again today to counsel someone else in our company- on carb counting. Her A1C came back as borderline and she heard I love that line of work....... go figure!
Loved EVERY minute
AND ya know what- my size didn't matter- they wanted what is in my head! SHOCKING...... I real had a brain flip- I am ready to go...... I did this for years and in Greenville I worked for ENDO doing just that - working with diabetics

I am passionate again! People want truth and will pay