View Single Post
  #621   ^
Old Mon, Mar-13-06, 09:38
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

this is just anecdotal. There has only been ONE time in my life where I felt.. and this sounds so cliche, I'm sorry ... free from my obsession with food, my cravings etc. and where I felt unbelivably and incredibly happy, and I could sleep, and felt smart... just GOOD. Anyway I was eating ONLY raw meat, raw milk, raw egg yolks.. raw coconut(only a little) and sometiems some raw tomatos or other veggies but the mainstay was raw meat and fat, with sometimes some cooked meat. Occasionally I'd eat bread in olive oil but that was rare. That was the best time in my life, and I stopped when I got pregnant because I was new to that way of eating and it scared the shit out of my husband and I wasn't "sure" of myself or things. At every other point in my life I was consumed mentally with food, I've always wondered what was wrong with me and I think I was just eating (am just eating) things that are unhealthy and unnecessary for my particular body and that is setting up cravings. Gotta cut this short, baby demanding some milk