Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HI Jaz!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
Good Morning all!

Trig- I love that you let the kiddo get creative with her hair. So she is a pants kid? Pants and tee shirts? Are jeans not allowed? Pants seems uptight to me for a kid. All the kids I see are wearing jeans.
oh these pants are kinda jeans...that stretchy material demin in colors so it is just basic jeans/pants thing to put on and go lol

They go to old navy- and wear the crap outta those, grunge is in right now. Ya know the homeless look!
yea I see that everywhere now also and she can't wear any cutouts or holes in jeans...school won't allow it but ya know I kinda like them

Sorry about your funeral - those are never easy. I try to avoid those like the plague. I rarely go to funerals. But then again I have only had a few people in my life pass. My one set of grandparents donated their bodies to science and there was no funeral. That was their request.
The other set of grandparents - Granda- wanted a living wake, while she was living. I went to that, she said her goodbyes to everyone. Told everybody she loved them. She dressed up in best dress, and had makeup on and everything.
She passed 2 weeks later- had her ashes buried. Grandpa- I was sick, and the kids were sick, I choose not to go. We were not close.
OH sorry, no funeral, just saying I need to put an outfit inthe closet for a funeral if needed LOL thankfully no one passed! And I get ya on your grandma....many love to say goodbye and get that final closure!

Nobody else in my family or friends (yes I have some- HA) have passed. I know I am lucky that way. I also know none of us are immune - we will all have to go through that.

As far as what to wear- do you own a pair of nice pants? I was going to type the word dress- - but I know better.
Truly maybe just one pair of dark slacks and a loose drapey top. Boom done.
HAHA I got like all summer stuff, capris and top for the beachy going out thing but not like a suitable outfit for things so I will shop and get some and leave them in the closet for when needed. being home and not working outside the home means I dress on the grungy side and have my 'public outfits' but those are good jeans/capris and a ''nicer''' t shirt lol

-----------------------------------------------------

Glad you had a great day at the zoo!!

But on the other hand it is motavating as well. I really could be doing more. I am not going to suck up this space with whining- THANKS TRIG! I am just going to do it.
hey all we can do is act on our whining if it is that important to us

enjoy your putter day!!!

Ok all - have a beautiful day