View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 07:20

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning!

Trig: Sorry about kiddo's ankle. Hopefully it is just a minor sprain. Seeing she does not particularly like gym class, I bet she is not overly disappointed. I was a PE teacher, although did not work much when my kids were young. I got a cool job coaching Special Olympics part-time for 17 years. They paid me to downhill ski with the athletes and train for track, swimming, bowling, etc. So much fun! And I could bring my kiddo's with me! Yes, I think your ZC's are giving you clarity! That made me smile.

Nic: Loved the story about your DS15 and the duffle bag with stuff in it from before Labor Day! So typical. And like you said it is just a natural consequence. But you also said it doesn't happen very often, so maybe it will just take this one time for him to realize that he needs to do it next time. On the pizza, good job on only eating the toppings. I think you could maybe sell the crusts to my grandson who only likes the crust with some cheese on top!

I feel bad for the CASA child. Does not seem fair that so many kids are in a loving home with tons of support and care, and this young one has parents that are struggling. Makes me take a big sigh and makes my heart heavy.

Lori: Hope you are having a great time on your cruise. I want to pick your brain more about cruises since our family will be going on one next year. Can't wait to hear DETAILS!

Blue: Sigh. I am so happy you are getting work, but I really don't like the situation at all. It is good that you are aware of it and aware of your feelings, but it still sucks. Thanks again for taking the time to make that post showing your concern and care and love for me. That meant a ton.

Jaz: Yay on Ava! Good news just keeps getting gooder! Yes, wise words about your boss and how you need to see her. Respecting her position is important, but you don't need to be her counselor or help her figure out her job. I think it is easy to get sucked into doing that. Stay strong and fight for that boundary.

A big, black snack. Had me smiling too. I was trying to think of what snack would be big and black. The only thing I could think of was something I think is called, "Dirt Cake." Anyone else have any ideas for a big, black snack?

I have been posting too much about ME lately. I am doing well. Another day. Another opportunity to make wise choices. Hoping to nail it!

K-Mom 10x4